Things could have been different


Every single day is a constant remembrance of how things could have been. What I had planned, how I envisioned things to be. But it's all predestined. For some reasons that's beyond me, whatever it was that mattered back then didn't make it to the present moment. I may not know or understand it no matter how hard I try, but I know it's all for the best. It has to be.


Things really took a huge toll on me. It's honestly hard for me to open up again. To build, to trust. I don't think any of you will ever understand. Call it pure stupidity if you must. It's true they say, that our past experiences play a huge part in our life. People have been nothing but an utter disappointment throughout. Yes, I was indeed stupid to have thought differently. And it was all because I trusted. I believed. But then again, who am I to feel special? To feel appreciated? 

Joke's on me. BIG TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024