End of Semester 1




It's finally the end of Semester 1. Been looking forward to this day since forever. I don't even wanna begin telling you all how tough psychosocial paper is. Really don't quite understand why we're being tested on pediatrics when we're all gonna be dealing with the geriatrics.

Anyway, did you know that I actually just came back from my China trip? It was awesome, albeit the second degree frost bite that I got. The food is so sedap, I tell you! Sheep meat (aka Yang Rou) is like one of their staple meat there and I love it! Don't wanna bother telling you all to stay tuned for my upcoming update on the trip because I doubt that it's ever gonna happen. Take the Japan trip for example. Been more than half a year now (I think) and still no updates about it. Haha sorry. I can get really lazy at times.

So, I'm gonna be flying of again tomorrow night! Off to Bali this time! Can't wait. Please pray for our safety. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024