Nike plus


It's Wednesday already? Damn. The time is really passing us by in a blink of an eye. Without me even realising it, I'm halfway through my annual leave already. And that pretty much sucked, considering I haven't really done anything beneficial and/or fulfilling for the past two days. I guess at this point, some of you are probably wondering whatever happened to the trip that I have planned for this slot? I wonder too. No la actually had to cancel plans when I found out I got accepted for school. Need all the money in the world to get a new laptop and books and uniforms. Sigh.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of anyone who's selling a Macbook air or pro? Let me know okay else I have to just resort to buying the first hand one and it's pretty ex. I specifically chose a macbook because it's light la. Wouldn't wanna be carrying a huge ass laptop around man. The weight itself is gonna pull me down and make me shorter than I already am.

So anyway, I went for my first 10k run in three years and it felt so good! See!

I honestly think the timing is not bad for a noobie like me leh. Timing should be 47mins if I hadn't take the ten minutes to rest. But so anyway, I'm using the Nike plus app which is available on android app stores. It's pretty cool. It can literally track your run with GPS locator and you can even choose your own music playlist to accompany you while you run. You can compete with your friends and even send challenges to them! And the best catch of it all is that, it's totally, 100% free! No hidden costs or pay for premium use or whatever shit. Try it out!

PS, don't bother trying to add me because my account is private. I feel like I'm too noob to publicise the account.

Oh and just so you know, I would usually jog between 2200-2300hrs ish to avoid the crowd. I jogged at about 1900-2000hrs once and bumped into so many abang2 bodies and kakak2 fit I got so demoralised la. I know it's stupid and nobody cares and they probably ouldn't notice me anyway but I still feel so shy to jog around all of 'em la. Haha. 

But on a serious note, I really need a jogging kaki. I mean like I already have the nigga to run with me but our dates are like only once a week in view of our hectic schedules. So ya I need a buddy for the other days when I'm running and the nigga's not free. Anybody wanna join me for a night run every other day?

I really need a source of motivation because half the time (actually it's MOST OF THE TIME la haha. In total denial), I'd prefer to sit home and snack on ruffles or cheese sticks or nuggets and yeah, you get my point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024