Never let anyone close enough to hurt me again


There's just so many things going through my mind right now and it's hard to shrug it off. I feel so helpless and there's nothing much I can do about it. Sometimes I wonder why people tend to be such a letdown these days. Am I to be blamed for expecting too much? Or are they just plain useless?

To err is human. Yes, it is indeed true that as humans, we are bound to make mistakes at one point or another but being deceitful, in my total opinion is a choice. You have a choice to come clean and be upfront about the truth but no, you chose to cover it all up with all your incessant lies and try your utmost best to make it look like it was my fault. You dirty cheat.

I don't know how you're capable of coating all your faeces with sweet sugar, but I fucking trusted you. Although many a times, it sounded like a huge load of utter rubbish and is almost impossible to believe, I still believed. And I now I'm starting to wonder where I get all the tolerance in the world  to give you the benefit of doubt time after time.

Filled me up with broken promises and wasted time.

I will never forget feeling like I was no good. Like I wasn't worth a thing. You didn't even take a glance. That look of utter disgust. But you know what? These are probably one of the hardest things to get through, but I figured that these are the things that I don't ever wanna forget because someday, when karma shoves you hard in the ass, I can say that you deserved it.

At this point, I'm still waiting for you to return what's mine. There's no way in hell I'm ever gonna let you get away with it. Never.

You've completely ruined my life and my outlook on things. I will never let anyone close enough to hurt me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024