big joke
Rule number 1: Do not simply underestimate my capabilities. Do not.
There's no way in hell I'm ever gonna let you get away with it. Twisting your words to escape this shithole is plain pathetic. Telling me one thing and telling them another thing. Fucking hypocrite. I'm tired of playing nice. It really doesn't pay. Especially not to a low, undeserving faggot like you. You brought this all upon yourself and now you're trying to push all the blame on me? BIG JOKE.
Go on and ejaculate all your filthy lies to them and see if they're even gonna buy it. What are words?
Your little assumptions are based on nothing. Nothing. How shallow can you be? In case you haven't already know by now, I wasn't born yesterday. Man up and grow some balls you coward. Face the consequences of your actions. Don't make it look like your mother gave birth to you through her asshole. You're such a disgrace to your family.
Mark my word. I'm not gonna let this matter rest until you return it back to me.

Comments
Post a Comment