Chosen a random photo just for this post because, why not? It's been about more than a year and a half since we got married and I am so, so blessed and grateful for this wonderful life. Not saying married life is anyth but perf but really, we are still a work in progress. & if Allah wills it, may we have a long, happy and healthy life ahead of us. My dear husband, thank you for working so hard for us. There are times when you have to be away for long periods of time and I know that it is the way it has to be for years down the road. It is the path you have chosen to take way before you even met me, and I respect your choice and the reason behind it. I truly admire you for your courage and bravery. As much as people think it's gonna be hard on me to be away from you, I know it's even harder for you. I've got our friends and family with me while you're away, and the closest thing you'll ever have to a family is just all the crews onboard. I don't even know...
Comments
Post a Comment