Reputation
(Cr here)
Saw the threads and vids of Taylor's Reputation Stadium Tour and I'm totally sold! Can't get over the fact that she actually sang 'All Too Well'. It is, without a doubt, one of the best song she has ever written thus far. And obviously, one of my ultimate favourite from her records because "I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here, cause I remember it all too well."
She also opened up about the Kim K drama and went on about how she thought she might not be able to do all this anymore, but she got out of it because all the fans were there for her, for the person that she really is. Then she went on to sing 'Long Live'. We all knew that she wrote and dedicated the song for her band, but at the moment, it was directed at all of us instead.
I've watched The 1989 World Tour Live countless of times before and thought it might be almost tough to beat, but Reputation Stadium Tour is a whole new different level altogether. As much as I hate crowds, I'd wanna watch that. Maybe this calls for another solo trip eh? Am totally rooting for the one in Sydney, which is not until the later part of the year. Not even sure if I have a leave slot during that period, but I'll figure it out. Somehow.Long live the walls we crashed throughI had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

Comments
Post a Comment