too many thoughts

(Cr: imgbuddy.com)

Getting the jitters as the day's drawing near. I don't know what on earth I'm getting myself into. Am I able to commit? I know it's for the best, for my own future sake but the process is a burden. A huge burden, I must add. Had a mini conversation with the brother today and it kinda hit me when he said "yeah it's your own but you have none to fall back upon." It is somewhat disturbing. Hoping that the next two years would be a breeze is such wishful thinking, don't you think?

Anyway, I am deeply saddened by the recent tragedy which shook the whole entire nation - the large earthquake that struck Sabah on Friday, 5th June. I would like to extend my deepest condolences to the families and friends that have lost their loved ones. May peace and comfort find you during this very difficult time. To the surviving victims, I pray for your speedy recovery. Fight on, brave fighters! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Xx

"Grant but memory to us, and we lose nothing by death."

(Cr: http://www.instagramal.com/jenngorgeous)
#prayformkclimbers #prayforsabah

On a side note, I am extremely disgusted by how (some) people have reacted to this. For the umpteenth time, I really need my faith in humanity restored. Pronto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024