Seize the day
I could really use a wish right now
(Cr: pinterest.com)
Penning down my thoughts has never been this difficult. Whatever happened to my "flair for writing"? I came here in hope to put my happy or sad thoughts into words but this space often stayed empty. It's hard because there are moments in life where I don't wanna forget - be it good or bad because someday, I'll look back at this page and think "wow, I survived this". Or perhaps, when I'm all down, I could turn to a happy page and realise that my life is not all bitter and sour afterall.
How often do you find yourself dwelling upon the unnecessary? How often do you stop and think about all the things that "could have been"? For me it happens all the time. All the fucking time. I know life has its fair share of ups and downs, but I always got caught up with all the negativities to actually appreciate what I have in front of me. I remember the days I prayed for the things I have now.
Seize the day, author. Seize the day. #notetoself

Comments
Post a Comment