1862015

(Cr: as above)

I'm not myself today. Been feeling so emotional. I get easily affected over the smallest things. I need to come back asap because this is so annoying. Appetite's been on the low. Only had a cup of btea the whole day. I don't even feel hungry. Sucks to be me now. Haihs.

I actually have so many things to say, and they're deep and personal. So I've vent it all out on my private blog. Those with access, please click here.

However, the best, comforting thing I've come across today?

"It's okay to feel lost. If you're never lost, you're never found. And know that you're someone worth searching for." - Anon.

That aside, today's the first day of Ramadan. I'd like to take this opportunity to say, Happy Fasting to all my muslim friends. May this year be better than the years before, in shaa Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024