One step at a time

note to self
 
I really need a new phone, stat. My Samsung S3 is starting to die on me and it's getting on my nerves. I swear to God, I hate my phone with every inch of my fibre. My fully charged battery couldn't even last me for 4 hours and the camera - it just sucked. Front camera, especially. Planning to get an iPhone once my plan is over (provided this useless phone can survive till then). Which partly explains why I have been away from my phone now. My phone's driving me nuts. It really is.
 
Anyway application for studies has been accepted. I haven't receive the official letters as of yet, but it's all confirmed now. I'm going back to school in about two and a half month's time! Having mixed feelings right now but I really hope it'll turn out okay. 2018 will come by in a blink of an eye, and by then, I'll be free! Four more years. Fly time, fly. I've made so much plans for myself, and Alhamdulillah, they're all slowly taking place. One by one.
 
I don't care what or how long it takes, but I'm definitely gonna wear the mortarboard one day, In Shaa Allah.
 
Anyway, please ignore my previous posts.
 
I have been feeling horrible for the past two days, and only a handful of you know why. I'm all out of words to describe exactly how I feel, but I don't wanna feel it anymore.
 
 
 
I sat down and did some self-reflection (like I always do) and I thought, "There's so much more to life than all these unfavourable events." I figured I shouldn't let all this consume me. I'm worth more than this (obviously).
 
"There's no where left to fall when you've reached the bottom."
 
The only way from here now is forward, upwards. I'm not quite sure where I'm going, but I know I'm on the right track. Taking this one step at a time. & I'll definitely come out stronger :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024