end of HL 2014


Back to reality in a few hours' time. Sitting at home and not doing anything (aside from some light baking and cooking) is probably one of the bestest feeling ever.

Unfortunately, all good things will have to come to an end. This long leave included.

I am obviously not ready to get back to work as of yet. Two weeks is apparently not enough to recuperate at home. I'm mostly guilty of not taking the prescriptions and doing the sets of exercises that the physio have taught me. 

That aside, I haven't been out for these past two weeks (except for occasional raya outings. There has to be some exceptions here, right?). Been gaining kilos and calories at home. I know you probably think that I've been having it easy, sitting at home all day long and not doing anything these days but dear workload, please please please have some mercy on me.  I'm honestly contemplating on whether or not I should get my hospitalisation leave (HL) extended.

But on a brighter note, I only have about +/- two months to endure until school commence. Hmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024