liars
(Cr: tumblr)
I have said this many times before but this time round, I see the need to re-emphasize on this again and again. And yet again. It's three in the morning, my mind is full of thoughts and I'm cranky. So be warned. This shall be a rather crude post because I have lost all the reason to be nice so people would be less affected. In short, it means I'm not going to be accomodating anymore. Period.
I need to emphasize again on how much I value honest and open communication. Doesn't bother me if you're ugly or poor or smelly. Whatever. Physiques are one that you can prolly fix (not all of it, but you get what I mean) but your personality is one that truly define who you really are. Your traits, your habits, your principles in life.
I've met people from all walks of life so therefore, I can tell you that honesty is indeed a rare quality these days. People lie to impress. It is important that they leave a lasting impression, ignoring the fact that whatever that's said is anything but the complete truth. If you were to ask me, I'd say this are the kind of people who I don't wish to associate with. They are selfish. Lie to impress? Isn't it fair for the other party whom you're lying to? What did they ever do for you to be so deceitful? If you can lie about the nitty gritty things, then you sure as hell could lie about anything and everything else, really. Why do you have to deprive someone who's genuine of the truth? If you're not serious about things to the point where you have to constantly lie then please just step the fuck out of that poor person's life! Seriously.
Not only that. In my opinion too, I feel like this are the kind of people who are shortsighted. Can't see far. Say, Johnny tells Sally that he's rich as hell at the initial phase. Johnny also tells Sally that he owns two lambos and a porsche. Sally believes and falls in love with him. They got together. As time goes by, Sally finds out that Johnny isn't as rich as he claimed to be. And his two lambos and a porsche is really just a mere cherry qq. So Sally felt betrayed and decided to dump that dirty cheat. She is then labelled as a materialistic bitch and Johnny said, "but if you love me, you should accept me for who I am!" You mean, you didn't see this coming right from the start? Fuck you Johnny.
Point number one. Sally did not sign up to be with poor Johnny and to ride on that pathetic cherry qq. I mean like, imagine all the excitement of wanting to ride a Porsche, only to have all your hopes come crashing down the moment you realised the cold, hard truth. Point number two. Sally really wasn't expecting to live in poverty (exaggerations, I know). Point number three. It has come to Sally's attention that the real Johnny isn't the Johnny she fell in love with.
So what happens? Empty words. Wasted time. Poor Sally. What does she ever do to deserve this, really?
What were you thinking when you lied, Johnny? I wonder. Doesn't it ever occur to you that Sally will eventually find out sooner or later? Why can't you see that coming? If you do, why still lie? Yes, I see that all you ever wanted was to impress Sally. But what you didn't realise was all that you've really done was to trick her into believing that you're someone you're not.
You should've come clean way before you both got serious. Heck, you shouldn't even have lied in the first place. If you're nothing, no amount of chocolate coated sweet-daydreams could change the fact that you are indeed, nothing. No amount of sugar or flowers could fabricate the stench from your foul excretions, you stupid joke.
I believe we're at this point in time where we should all really do one another a favour by being serious about things. No more time for games.
Don't you know that betrayal is also form of disrespect? Don't you know that honesty is one of the basis of all relationship? Gosh.
My tolerance with regards to this kind of things is extremely low. Betray me once and you're out of my life. For real.
I hope the real Johnny will feel the pinch and walk out with a new pair of shoes.
(Cr: tumblr)
#notetoself


Comments
Post a Comment