Guy with the V
Do you have that one particular person in your social circle who can effortlessly just ruin things? You know, the Mr Know-It-All and the attention-seeking loser? The one with an ego higher than the Empire State Building. Or Mount Everest. Or Petronas Twin Tower. Idk. Whichever that is higher.
Because I know of someone who is just that. One who can instantly ruin things for everyone without even trying. Let's name him A-hole.
There was a little dispute between me and A-hole. The story goes a little something like this: -
A-hole intruded my space and privacy (he's only just an acquaintance, by the way). I got extremely upset and A-hole thinks it's unreasonable for me to get upset over such a 'minor issue'.
Wow. I've never quite come across anyone who takes one's personal space and privacy very lightly. And the thing is, you're not even a friend! Just a freaking acquaintance wtf.
But that's not the point here!.
Fellow peers are organising a sort of get-together for everyone (approx 20-ish people) and apparently A-hole and I are in the same circle of friends (but he's not my friend, just an acquaintance) so we are both invited for the event. I saw that A-hole is in the list but didn't give much thought about it. Doesn't bother me a bit if A-hole were to be present anyway. So I told organiser that I will come. I might be a little occupied on that day but I will definitely come. Upon knowing this, A-hole apparently told organiser that A-hole's not gonna go if I were to go. And asked organiser to choose between us two.
Fucktard please.
Of course, nobody's gonna suck up to your fucking ego and literally choose between both of us, you idiot. You either go or you don't go. It's a freaking cohesion and you can't expect everyone to cater to your needs. I'm still gonna go. & of course, they all feel like I should too. If you chose not to go then it's your loss, doesn't affect us in anyway.
Talk about maturity. I can't even.
Note: A-hole is a male, aged more than a quarter century. A perfect example of 'the guy with a vagina'. Yeap.
Comments
Post a Comment