extreme fatigue r/t lack of sleep
So drained it almost felt like there's no amount of rest and sleep in the world that could possibly make up for this extreme fatigue.
Went home feeling super lethargic all I ever wanna do is just hit the sack and not wake up for a day or two. But yet at the same time I'm all famished I feel like I could die from starvation. Stucked in a situation where I'm too tired to eat but too hungry to sleep. Caught in the middle. Life's so cruel as we know.
Forget food. I need to shed some kilos anyway. Concussed almost immediately the moment I lie in bed and woke up in the middle of the night (right now) to get something to eat. Hunger woke me up from slumber. Tsk. So much for wanting to lose weight. I think I'm gonna gain more from eating at this hour compared to earlier on during the day.
If I were to diagnose myself and sum it all up, it'll probably go something like "Extreme fatigue r/t lack of sleep secondary to not being to accomplish things in a day because 24hrs / day is just not enough."
This could possibly be one of the worst nursing diagnosis ever created but yeah you get my point.
On a not-so brighter note, I'm only left with six working days before I embark on a new journey towards getting my advanced diploma. Am I excited? Not quite. Weekdays 8 to 5-er. Such a mundane routine. One of the main reasons why I can't do office hour job because I hate routines. Same 'ol same 'ol every single day it gets tiring and boring.
School's gonna take away my freedom. Gonna be overwhelmed with all the medical terminologies and journals and assigments and projects and stuffs. And to be honest I think it's not quite worth the value of the cert we're getting at the end of the day but this is all for formality's sake so just endure. Besides, it's all sponsored and we still get paid every month so I guess it's not really that bad afterall. Right?
Comments
Post a Comment