22 May 2026
You guys, I think I am obsessed with my Husband. Sometimes I do think about the time when we first met and oh my, never would I have expected us to end up being the ultimate soulmates. I still remember the first thing he ever spoke to me about. “Who’s Taylor Swift?” and I instantly replied “Dia dari Africa, kau tak tau eh?” Haha. I was being very sarcastic cos 1) he just came back from sailing in Africa and 2) seriously? Who doesn’t know Taylor Swift kan? So I think he’s just tryna be funny only but end up so annoying.
We then start off being riding buddies. Well not just the two of us, but as a group where we would occasionally ride through the night, ride to JB, meet up for late night makan sessions. He on his R15 and me on my Spark. Nothing really much going on, really. Until one fine day when my bike died on me and he came to the rescue. We started talking every single day from then on. Was cursing my luck when my bike died on me, but God knows it’s actually one of the best thing that could’ve happened. Cos it led us to where we are now.
Thinking about all of it now makes me realise that everything do happen for a reason. He came into my life when I wasn’t looking, and by Allah’s will, I found such a wonderful, caring, loving man. I thank Allah everyday for you, my Husband.
I love you so much. Really so blessed to have you and our precious little one. Sayang you both!
Comments
Post a Comment