Contentment
(Cred as above)
Everything that surrounds me now is very fragmented. Just lots of uncertainties, feeling at a loss sometimes. Things are just moving differently now and I don't know if I've set myself up for massive disappointments (by having expectations) or if it's just me overthinking a problem that is invalid. I hate having to go to sleep every now and then with this huge, burning feeling in my chest. Maybe I'm too much to handle. Maybe I asked for too much. Maybe I'm in too deep. Maybe? Just maybe.
I miss my nonchalant and carefree self. But yet, more than ever, I remind myself time after time again to just be grateful for everything, everyone and everyday. I hoped to be fill with contentment with even the littlest things. Be thankful for every single thing, because you never know when it will all be taken away.
Perhaps I need to take a step back and see things from a different perspective. Because not everything is about me, right?

Comments
Post a Comment