I miss you
(Cr here)
I know this is barely even the beginning, but the very thought of what awaits really makes me shudder. A part of me really need this to go off as swiftly as it possibly could, yet another part of me just want this to come to a halt. I wanna savour each and every moment because these are the moments that I cherish most. When it finally comes down to it, these are the memories that would have to help me through.
I really do not know what the future have in store for me. I know it's way beyond anyone, but I really hoped for this current constant to remain for as long as it possibly could. Because this feelings didn't come easy. It's not easy for me to fall, yet once I do, I do so fearlessly. & I'll guard and protect this with everything that I have, to the best of my ability.
There are just so many challenges and hurdles ahead. But dear God, I'm not asking for an easier way out. All I asked, is for you to grant me all the strength I needed to overcome everything that comes my way. Because this is the path I chose. This, is the constant I wanna have for the rest of my life.
Typing all of this at such ungodly hour with tears streaming down my face. I don't know how to get rid of this feeling. I've learnt to live with myself for the longest time, yet suddenly, and just so briefly, I felt so incomplete on my own. No mere descriptions or whatsoever so, yet one person comes to mind. The only constant that matters. The one that truly completes me.
& right now, everything around me makes me miss you even more.

Comments
Post a Comment