maktoub

(Cr here)

I don't know how destiny manifests itself, but I do know that it takes faith to unveil all the world's many mysteries. It's definitely not an easy feat - going through all the uncertainties. There are so many questions that can only be answered along with time and that truly sucked because until then, no one can know for sure if they're on the right track or not because life doesn't come with a cheat code.

We all have to make choices. If you're lucky, you'll get it right the first time. If not, you've gotta learn to start over. I've always been afraid of making decisions because I truly hate the feeling of regret. Could've spent days wallowing in self-hate, with all the incessant "I should've ..." But! I am working on that.

Life for me hasn't really been all glitters and rainbows and butterflies. Growing up is tough. Am sure everyone of you had your fair share of ups and downs too. The point is, we've all had our struggles. You just have to learn how to deal with it. No one has an absolute answer to all the problems in your life. Keep calm, have faith and believe that every little pieces will fall right into place. Maybe not now, but it will in time. Because maktoub.

Stay strong, believe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024