Revelation
(Cr here)
I had a thought today. I know we should all redha to whatever circumstances that is thrown at us but what if there's more to it than to just redha? I've spent the longest time questioning why, seeking for answers in all the wrong directions. But today, it just occurred to me. Maybe, you've been too caught up in the moment that you've completely compromised your obligations. In the pursuit of whatever happiness you thought you deserved, maybe you've steered off course. You are too engrossed in chasing all the temporary highs that you've failed to remember the greater great. There's a love far greater than anything else you could've ever imagined. He took the ones you love and cherish to put you back to your rightful place. To remind you of His greatness. In your loss, you'll seek comfort in no one else but Him. It's just his way of bringing you closer, because He loves you.

Comments
Post a Comment