The scene

(Cr: as above)

Feeling all nervous because I have finally decided on getting back into 'the scene'. Am constantly having second thoughts about it. What ifs, mostly. Like, what if I'm not good enough? What if I don't have what it takes? What if I no longer belong here? And the list goes on and on.

This used to be all that matters back then. All that I am, all that I've been. I've dedicated a great deal of my younger days getting involved in 'it', so much so that people would usually associate me with 'it'. I'm always the 'it' girl. But now, those days are long forgotten. May not seem like it, but I've lost a great part of myself when I left it all behind. So overwhelmed with guilt and regret now.

Maybe I'm trying too hard to make up for lost time. Whatever that is bound to happen will be for the best. Gotta keep that faith.

(Note: 'the scene' or 'it' have got absolutely nothing to do with dating or anything that's synonymous to that line.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024