you were all I wanted
(Cr @taylorswift ig)
My laptop has been such a major letdown these days. It freaking died on me in the midst of all the stupid assignments and exams. & I'm too broke to get it fixed. Financially burdened by school fees. The urge to take up part-time nursing during my off days is overwhelming. But then again, if I were to cut down on unnecessary spending (like, you know, cabs) I can surely get through this tough times with ease.
I still have ongoing plans to travel at the end of the year (despite being so, so broke haha). God-willing, I might probably be going Vietnam in Dec, and then to Genting w the family right after. I kinda am having second thoughts about Vietnam though because the only thing there that I'm attracted to is the red & white sand dunes. Has anyone been there before? Mind sharing your itinerary w me? Please. Thank you in advanced.
So, it's:
1) Vietnam somewhere btwn 10-13th Dec,
2) Genting 16-19th Dec,
3) China, Xian (again!!) somewhere in mid-feb'16,
4) Bandung (again too!) somewhere in June'16,
5) China, Harbin in Dec'16.
I have two more empty slots of leave in '16 and I don't know where else to go. Any suggestions?

Comments
Post a Comment