Die happy

(Cr: tumblr)

I look chubbier in photos now. I mean not only in photos but of course, in real life as well. I don't know how to fix this. Damn it. And I thought I'm not supposed to be obsessed with the number I see after going through such an ordeal in the hospital. I can really be so conflicting sometimes it confuses me so. But on a serious note, you can't fix pretty or short and therefore, weight should be taken seriously because it's the only thing about myself that I can control. Right?

Anyway, I'm in such dilemma. You know it's like having diabetes but all you wanna eat is cotton candy, knowing that it could make your sugar shoot sky high and make you go into diabetic ketoacidosis and you'll probably die from it but you still wanna eat it anyway. Why? Because it makes you happy. So it's like, if I were to really die from eating that stupid cotton candy, at least I'd die happy. Get it get it? 

(Note: Dear diabetic people, you wont die from eating cotton candy. Please just eat it in moderation)

Can't stop my heart when you're shining in my eyes. Sigh pie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024