I always pull through

(Cr: google.com)

I am totally clueless as to why the images that I've previously uploaded on all my posts couldn't be displayed. Is there a glitch in the system or what? Dear blogger, please don't waste my effort. Have uploaded tons of my pictures from the Bandung trip in one of the post for keepsake. It's the only memory I have of the trip because I've erased them on my memory card. Please don't do this to me  :( 

I have decided to upload a photo for this post, regardless. Let's see how it turns out.

It's been awhile since I last updated this site. Been busy with school. Had my final exam last Wednesday and it's pretty doable. I really hope that I can clear all the modules because I don't ever wanna go through the whole mugging phase anymore. So done with all the late night studying. You know, I've never had dandruffs and major breakouts until I started this course. My hair's all frizzy and dried up, my weight kept fluctuating and I don't even wanna talk about my eyebags. Would've love to pamper myself with hair treatments and facial on a regular basis but I'm saving up for something bigger. Perhaps better. Future > Appearance as of now. Can't wait to get all this shit over and done with. Here's to hoping that the next phase would be a breeze. I probably need all the luck in the world. It's gonna be tough. But I'll pull through. Like I always do :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 Nov 22

29 Jun 2022

09072024